Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Singles Awareness Day!!

Like we all need another day to proclaim our love for someone!!! Aren't we supposed to be doing that every day?? I mean I just don't get it... those of us who try to pretend the day doesn't exist end up getting little gifts all day long that just make us feel worse about not getting them something. Like we did think about doing, but like I said... still pretending the day doesn't exist!!

I don't even want to turn on my radio on the way home from work because I know their only going to be playing stupid love songs over and over and over and over...

I can't watch TV because even the Death Metal channel will be doing some sort of LOVE THEME!!! Basically I've come to the realization that you just can't ignore the day.. the best thing to do is go into hiding... but you have to hide long enough for the people you work with to think you aren't coming back and just go ahead and eat the candy some happily NOT single person left on your desk while you were gone...

And don't think that just because I'm alone for V-day this year is the reason I'm saying this.. no ma'am... Birthdays, Christmas, Anniversaries... I mean.. why make another day when someone is expected to do something else for someone... WE SHOULD BE DOING SWEET THINGS ALL THE TIME!!!

Who cares about tradition... traditions, like rules, are meant to be broken!!! Maybe we should start a HAPPY SINGLES DAY!!!! BE PROUD TO BE SINGLE!!!! I think that's a great idea!!! A day when all the people who are madly in love bring the happily single people gifts!!! And say "aren't you lucky to be single!!" and "man I'm so jealous of how happy you are not needing someone else to make you happy!!"

OK! OK! I've said my piece.. I'll let it go and move on... holla


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SORRY THAT I BROUGHT YOU A GIFT :( IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN...LOL
AND JUST FOR THE RECORD...I DIDN'T EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN...I JUST LIKE DOING NICE THINGS!

truelovesong said...

THERE IS NO NEED TO BE NASTY ABOUT IT!! I APPRECIATE MY GIFTS BIZNATCH!!! STOP LOOKING AT MY VA-JAY JAY!!! BBBBLLLLLAAAAAAHHHGGGGGGAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HA...YA DORK! THERE WAS NOT NASTINESS GOING ON THERE..LOL